Файловый архив: 32
Закачек: 0
Re: Black Salve, Cansema, Черная Мазь в лечении наружных и внутренних опухолей

Из интервью Шульце

Can cayenne pepper help cure cancer?

Цитата:
BISER: What about cayenne for cancer?
Or is this going too far?

SCHIJLZE: Absolutely not. As I mentioned earlier, cancer, like many diseases, can be caused, in the first place, by a lack of circulation to the area.

The nutrition and healing herbs are not getting in, and the waste is not getting out of the area. Cayenne increases blood flow to the cancer.

But there are many other reasons. Capsaicin, one of the potent chemicals in cayenne pepper, has been proven to protect your DNA, and cells from attack by toxic molecules, like from cigarette smoke and other pollutants.

I once had a patient who dissolved his brain tumor by using massive doses of cayenne pepper. This man was in his 50s and he was diagnosed with a rapidly advancing, malignant brain tumor.

With this tumor, they said that even with surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy he would only have a 5% chance of survival. When he came to me, it was evident that he had no idea what natural healing really was and he was not going to make any major changes in his lifestyle.

He was a big fan of Dr. Christopher and asked if cayenne would help him. He said he liked it, and I said, “If that’s all you are going to do, then you must take it in large doses, “and he agreed. After one and a half months of taking massive doses of cayenne pepper, and not
much else, the tumor was totally dissolved.

BISER: What do you mean by “massive doses?”

SCHULZE: He used ten teaspoons a day for the first month. I have actually had patients use up to sixteen teaspoons a day.

When the doctors discovered that the cancer was gone, they suggested an exploratory brain surgery. He told me he replied, “I’ll leave my body to science, but not until I’m dead, please!”

This one case shows you the power of a simple substance, cayenne pepper, to affect one of the worst of mankind’s diseases.

Дневник экстремалки РМЖ и Black Salve

Если еда не будет вашим лекарством,тогда лекарства станут вашей едой
ksyurr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием