Форум «Лечебное голодание»

Вернуться   Форум «Лечебное голодание» > Правильный образ жизни и питания > Вопросы
Сайт Форум Регистрация Галерея Справка Пользователи Награды Календарь Файловый архив Сообщения за день

Вопросы Различные аспекты практики ЗОЖ

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 12-04-2014, 08:36   #1

Файловый архив: 0
Закачек: 0
Вопросы без ответов

Господа голодальщики!
Сталкивался ли кто - нибудь во время или после голоданий с такими явлениями, как
1) изгнанием бесов (энерго - информационных сущностей, полевых паразитов и т.п.) из собственного тела?
2) выращиванием новых зубов?
Поверхностный поиск по форуму ни к чему не привел.
Спасибо всем, кто ответит.
Сергей2014 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-04-2014, 14:54   #2

Поблагодарили 1,888 раз(а) в 575 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 5
Получено наград:
Re: Вопросы без ответов

С 1. не сталкивался, но допускаю это вполне реальным. С другой стороны - зачем так акцентировать на этом внимание? Как приятный бонус к чистке организма и это хорошо...
С 2-м самому интересно! Т.к. потерял здоровыми 5 зубов сейчас есть пару дырок, но не спешу идти к эскулапам зубным... На голодании точно не вырастишь, а вот после него - вполне реально с техникой концентрации.А вот Михаил Столбов и его методика тут где-то мелькали.
Девчонки, помните: ПИНГВИНЫ – это ласточки, которые ели после 18:00.
Морская соль на выход мчится,
полечу в клозет, как птица,
полечу, как птица я!
Жизнь начнется без мукоров
Трематод и шистосомов
Де-гель-менти-за-ци-я!
Пончик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29-06-2014, 04:13   #3

Поблагодарили 102 раз(а) в 54 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 12
Re: Вопросы без ответов

Цитата:
Сообщение от Сергей2014 Посмотреть сообщение
Господа голодальщики!
Сталкивался ли кто - нибудь во время или после голоданий с такими явлениями, как
1) изгнанием бесов (энерго - информационных сущностей, полевых паразитов и т.п.) из собственного тела?
2) выращиванием новых зубов?
Поверхностный поиск по форуму ни к чему не привел.
Спасибо всем, кто ответит.
Вот что пишут на западном форуме.
Цитата:
“Regrowing your teeth is simple. You’ll (basically) need two things: comfrey root and organic eggshells. Eggshells are used because they contain 27 minerals and loads of calcium, so they contain the ideal building materials to regrow your teeth. In fact, the composition of eggshells is very similar to the composition of our teeth and bones. Comfrey root is used because it accelerates bone, teeth and tissue growth. In fact, another name for comfrey root is knitbone, primarily because of its ability to knit – or regrow – bone together so quickly.

“When you’re regrowing your teeth, aim to eat one organic eggshell each day. Blending your shells into fresh fruit smoothies is a great way to consume them because blending breaks them into tiny particles that are easily consumed. Smoothies with bananas are ideal because the banana will keep the shell particles suspended instead of allowing them to sink to the bottom of your glass. After cracking the egg, just boil your shells in water for five minutes to kill any pathogens before use.

“While you’re re-mineralizing and adding plenty of calcium to your body with eggshells, you’ll also want to use comfrey root on your teeth and gums. Either fresh or dried comfrey root (quality is important with herbs) will do the trick, but if it’s dried, boil the root lightly for ten minutes to rehydrate it. Then, blend a square inch of the root with a few tablespoons of water to make a liquid – and swish the liquid in your mouth and between your teeth for about 20 minutes. When you’re finished, just spit it out.

“Using comfrey in this manner is best done once a day, and you’ll likely see progress within a few weeks. Many cavities can be completely regrown within a month or two with regular use. The best part is: you can heal your teeth without leaving toxic metals or hormone disruptors in your mouth for the rest of your life.

“As a note, comfrey root can be a little hard on your liver so if you have liver problems, you’ll want to avoid using comfrey. After your teeth have regrown, you’ll also want to end the use of comfrey so as not to over do it. [link to www.naturalnews.com]

I have also heard of using oil to swish between your teeth like described above. This is called “oil pulling” and is said to be very effective. I tried it a little, but it’s too tedious for me!

I think that you can heal your teeth yourself, but to do it I think that you will have to be religious about making it happen. It is a race between your body’s regenerative powers and the bacteria that lay down plaque on your teeth and then live in it excreting enamel-dissolving acids. So you can’t go at this half-assed and expect good results.

But the good news is, if you want to take control and get this done; you can do it! I myself have had a small cavity disappear that the dentist was going to drill, and I wasn’t trying all that hard. I’ll have to say, though, that I’m pretty healthy generally – due to my escape from the food and pharma industry years ago, and in my opinion it’s your immune system that gets this done. In fact that raises the point that having a healthy balance of micro-organisms in your gut should be considered part of your dental regime.

So since the tooth-eating bacteria live in plaque, you want a way to remove it. Bloodroot is effective for this, but be advised it has some toxicity. If you’re going to use it, get the chopped root, not the powder. This will be stronger and fresher. You make a tincture from it by letting it soak in alcohol. You’ll have to search for a recipe. Just rinse your mouth with it, swishing it between the teeth and such, for at least a minute. Then gargle with clean water after, and brush. I brush with peroxide and baking soda. So be advised, plaque! Your days are over! (My Mr. Natural self can not recommend Plax! While Plax is apparently effective in removing plaque, (on Amazon, it gets 5 stars) it contains sodium lauryl sulfate. Some of that and whatever other dangerous chemicals Plax may contain will absorb through your mouth tissues.) I wouldn’t use either bloodroot or Plax daily, but periodically for a few days or a week and then give it a rest.

None of the above is whitening. I am a coffee drinker and have found the Mentadent tooth whitening system to be effective. They probably all are. Below is a regime that includes using fresh strawberry with baking soda to whiten. I haven’t tried it.

1.) Use chicken eggshells (organic). grind them up in a herbal/spice potter, drink with water, or blend them with bananas as a smoothie. drink once a day. (As an alternative and probable upgrade – this is my idea from reading Dr. West’s Health Alert newsletter – a person could take two products by Standard Process: Calcifood Powder, and Biost.)

2.) Find or buy (good quality) wild comfrey. Clean and mash the fresh root and chew for 20 minutes a day (watch your favorite tv show/read a book/surf the net/exercise while doing so) and spit out, rinse (or brush) with hydrogen peroxide/baking soda mix (not necessary but it helps and cleans teeth. I brush with these and get very little plaque build-up, but it doesn’t whiten. To whiten, I’m told, mix mashed up fresh strawberry with baking soda. Put the paste on your teeth and leave it on for two minutes! I haven’t tried it yet.)

3.) Do this for several weeks/a couple of months. Your cavities will fill in, cusps will rebuild, cracked teeth will heal and rotted teeth will; while not be top tier, will fill in and heal.
yura717 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ